Here are a few things to remember:
- Bottles made from Polypropylene material are meant for food contact application.
- The bottle must be cleaned and sterilised before each use as per manufacturer’s instructions (refer to the leaflet inside).
- BPA free bottle which is completely safe for babies
- Product must always be used under adult supervision.
- Do not use a microwave to heat the baby’s food.
- Always check food temperature before feeding.
- Keep all components which are not in use, out of children.
- Only use original Morisons Baby Dreams nipples with Morisons Baby Dreams feeding bottles. The use of nipples made by other manufacturers could compromise the functions and safety aspects of the products.